|Headquarters||Portland, Oregon USA|
|Key people||Larry Teufel, President
Greg Swartz, CFO 
Linda Teufel, Vice President
Teufel Nursery is a family-owned landscaping company based in Portland, Oregon, United States. Founded in 1890, the company maintains existing and installs new landscaping for commercial, government, and residential customers. The company has about 200 employees.
Gustav Teufel founded the nursery company in 1890 in the west hills of Portland. In September 1997 the Portland Business Journal reported that Terry Thornton, a former sales manager of the "Wholesale Horticultural Supplies Division" of Teufel Nurseries, was installed as the 62nd president of the Oregon Association of Nurserymen (now called the Oregon Association of Nurseries),The Oregonian reported that Teufel Nursery, in partnership with Pivot Landscape Architecture and Cistus Nursery, installed a green roof on the M Financial Center in the Pearl District of downtown Portland in 2009.
The company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection as well as filing a countersuit in June 2009 when its primary lender, Textron sues for immediate payment on a $5.9m note after the drop in the housing market and the recession reduced revenues from a high of $45 million annually in 2006 to around $32 million projected. Teufel, while still being solvent and profitable, experiences difficulties securing new creditors and decides to operate on a cash-only basis and scale back it operations, liquidating a portion of its assets in 2010 In June 2011, Teufel repaid its major creditors in full.
Teufel Nursery is currently owned and managed by Gustav's great grandchildren Larry, Linda and Tina Teufel. Significant customers of the company have included OHSU, Portland Rose Garden, Bonneville Power Administration, Microsoft, the Portland World Trade Center, and the White House. The Teufel family also owns and operates Teufel Holly Farms, Inc. which sells holly and evergreens during the winter season and supplies holiday wreaths and garlands for the annual Oregon Episcopal School Christmas Wreath & Holiday Greens Sale.
- "Teufel Nursery Inc. Overview". Portland Business Journal. Retrieved May 13, 2007.[dead link]
- "Neighborhood Roundup". The Oregonian. Retrieved May 13, 2007.
- "Oregon Nurserymen name president". September 30, 1997.
- Manning, Jeff (August 13, 2009). "Teufel Nursery struggles to secure new financing". The Oregonian. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
- Culverwell, Wendy. "Teufel hits post-bankruptcy milestone". Portland Business Journal. Retrieved 11 April 2012.
- Mortenson, Eric (February 4, 2010). "Teufel Nursery clears bankruptcy, paying off debts". The Oregonian. Retrieved 5 February 2010.
- Culverwell, Wendy (February 1, 2010). "Teufel Nursery exits bankruptcy". Portland Business Journal.
- "About Teufel Nursery". Teufel Nursery. Archived from the original on February 8, 2007. Retrieved May 12, 2007.
- Green party takes over the White House
- "Teufel Holly Farms, Inc.". Archived from the original on October 20, 2007. Retrieved May 12, 2007.
- OES - Christmas Wreath & Holiday Green Sale