Teunis (Teun) Kloek (born 1934) is a Dutch economist and Emeritus Professor of Econometrics at the Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam. His research interests centered around econometric methods and their applications, especially nonparametric and robust methods in econometrics.
Kloek received his PhD in 1966 from the Erasmus University Rotterdam for the thesis "Indexcijfers : enige methodologische aspecten" (Index : some methodological aspects) under supervision of Henri Theil.
Kloek was appointed Professor of Econometrics at the Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam in 1967. With Alexander Rinnooy Kan and later Harm Bart, he was co-director of the Econometric Institute from 1982 to 1992 as successor of Willem Somermeyer and was succeeded by Ton Vorst. Since his retirement in 1997 Kloek has been affiliated with the Tinbergen Institute.
His doctoral students were A.L. Hempenius (1970), R. Harkema (1971), F.B. Lempers (1971), M.H. Slagmolen (1980), Herman K. van Dijk (1984), P. Kooiman (1986), P.C.Schotman (1989) Philip Hans Franses (1991), Marius Ooms (1993), W.E. Kuiper (1994), B. Roorda (1995), A. Lucas (1996) and R.G.J. den Hertog (1997). R. van Dijk (1997) 
Books, a selection:
- 1965. Operations Research and Quantitative Economics: an elementary introduction. With Henri Theil and John C.G. Boot. McGraw-Hill.
- 2004. Econometric methods with applications in business and economics. With Christiaan Heij, Paul de Boer, Philip Hans Franses and Herman K. van Dijk. Oxford University Press.
Articles, a selection:
- Kloek, T. and L.B.M.Mennes, "Simultaneous equations estimation based on principal components of predetermined variables." Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society 28 (1960): 45-61.
- Kloek, T. and H.Theil, "International comparison of prices and quantities consumed." Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society 33 (1965): 535-556.
- Barten, A.P., T. Kloek and F.B.M. Lempers, "A note on a class of utility and production functions yielding everywhere differentiable demand functions." The Review of Economic Studies. 36 (1969): 109-111.
- Kloek, Teun, and Herman K. van Dijk. "Bayesian estimates of equation system parameters: an application of integration by Monte Carlo," Econometrica 46.1 (1978):1-19.
- Van Dijk, Herman K., and Teun Kloek. "Further experience in Bayesian analysis using Monte Carlo integration." Journal of Econometrics 14.3 (1980): 307-328.
- Kloek, Teun. "OLS estimation in a model where a microvariable is explained by aggregates and contemporaneous disturbances are equicorrelated." Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society (1981): 205-207.
- Van Praag, Bernard, Jan de Leeuw, and Teun Kloek. "The population‐sample decomposition approach to multivariate estimation methods." Applied Stochastic Models and Data Analysis 2.3 (1986): 99-119.
- Kloek, Teun, and Herman K. van Dijk. "Efficient estimation of income distribution parameters." Journal of Econometrics 8.1 (1978): 61-74.
- Bas Diemel, Annelies van der Zouwen (2013), Erasmus School of Economics Honderd Jaar, Stad en Bedrijf, Rotterdam. p.284.
- Econometric Institute (2005) Annual Report 2004. p. 81
- Philip Hans Franses (2005) Annual Report 2004: Econometric Institute p. 7
- Kritisch & constructief: 40 jaar grensverkenningen in de econometrie: liber amicorum voor prof. dr. T. Kloek. Econometrisch Instituut, Erasmus Universiteit, 1997.
- Theses EUR department of econometrics 1970-1979
- Theses EUR department of econometrics 1980-1989
- Theses EUR department of econometrics 1990-1999
- List of publications at National Library of the Netherlands.
- Teun Kloek at Tinbergen Institute.