|Born||Texas Quency Battle
August 9, 1976
Houston, Texas, U.S.
Clifton "Texas" Quency Battle (born August 9, 1976) is an American film and television actor. He is perhaps best known for his role as Marcus Forrester on the CBS soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful.
In May 2008, Battle was cast on the CBS soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful playing a character named Marcus Walton. The new actor comes onto the show as the first African American with an in-depth story line. He comments on the huge role as stating "It really does feel good that the writers/producers of the show, really have trust in me on bringing this new character to life. I'm happy to be a part of a show that really has a family feeling. Every one of my cast members is fun to work with. Makes you feel good to get up in the morning, and go to work doing something you love." He is best known for his roles in the films Coach Carter, Final Destination 3, Wrong Turn 2: Dead End, and Dragonball Evolution. Battle is scheduled to appear in the remake of The Legend of Boggy Creek as Tommy Davis in 2010, who co-stars with Stephanie Honore and Sarah Jenazian. Battle portrayed Dixon in the After Dark Originals flick The Task. Battle wrapped up the first season of Death Valley, which airs on MTV.
In 2001 and 2002 he played Curt in a pornographic adult film called 7 Lives Exposed (also known as 7 Lives Xposed)which is an American reality television-themed series produced by Playboy TV. The series was first aired in late 2001, with a second season following in late 2002. The series starred pornographic actress Devinn Lane and was produced by Tom Lazarus. The concept of the series is similar to that of Survivor and Big Brother—contestants must satisfy certain ongoing criteria or risk being "evicted"; in this case, Lane herself decides who among a set of couples living together in a Los Angeles-area home stays or goes each episode.
As the primary audience of the series is heterosexual men, there are both heterosexual and lesbian sex scenes throughout the series. The sex is simulated; however, scenes with male erections, oral sex and masturbation are explicit in that some contact is visible. Dramatic tension arises from conflicts between the contestants, often related to jealousy and competition.
- SAF3 (2013) - Texas Daly
- Death Valley (2011) - Officer John "John-John" Johnson
- Boggy Creek (2010) - Tommy Davis
- The Task (2010) - Dixon
- Dragonball Evolution (2009)
- Hitting the Bricks (2009)
- Hydra (2009)
- The Bold and the Beautiful (2008–present) - Marcus Forrester
- Wrong Turn 2: Dead End (2007)
- Committed (2007)
- Final Destination 3 (2006) - Louis Romero
- Coach Carter (2005)
- Even Money (2005)
- One Tree Hill (2005)
- All of Us (2005)
- [[7 Lives XPosed]] (2002)
Awards and nominations
||NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Daytime Drama Series||The Bold and the Beautiful||Nominated||
- "Teaser Trailer: Boggy Creek Remake". Dreadcentral.com. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "Bigfoot Spotted Again in 'Boggy Creek' Teaser Trailer". Bloody-disgusting.com. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "First Still and More Info on After Dark Originals' The Task". Dreadcentral.com. 2010-04-26. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "First Look Inside the Effects of Boggy Creek". Dreadcentral.com. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "Domestic film: In production". Hollywoodreporter.com. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "Texas Battle - Awards". Internet Movie Database.