Texas Tech University College of Visual & Performing Arts
|Texas Tech University College of Visual & Performing Arts|
|Dean||Carol D. Edwards|
|Location||Lubbock, Texas, U.S.|
Texas Tech University College of Visual and Performing Arts is a college at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. Prior to 2004, the College's departments existed within the College of Arts & Sciences.
Academic programs in the College of Visual and Performing Arts are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design, the National Association of Schools of Music, and the National Association of Schools of Theatre. Additionally, the College's teacher education programs are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education
- Department of Theatre and Dance
- School of Art
- School of Music
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Master of Art Education
- Master of Arts
- Theatre Arts
- Master of Fine Arts
- Theatre (Arts Administration, Design, Performance & Pedagogy, Playwriting)
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Theatre Arts (The PhD in theatre arts is offered as part of the College's Fine Arts Doctoral Program, an interdisciplinary approach integrating coursework in art, music, and philosophy with theatre arts courses. In addition, the PhD student in the theatre arts program divides their major coursework into two of five available areas of specialization: Acting/Directing, Arts Administration, Design, History/Theory/Criticism, and Playwriting.)
- "College of Visual and Performing Arts receives new dean". The Daily Toreador. May 31, 2007.
- "Total Enrollment by College - Fall 2013". www.irim.ttu.edu. Texas Tech Institutional Research. Retrieved 2013-10-22.