|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (December 2012)|
Théo Mercier (born 1984) is a French sculptor, painter and photographer. He is trained as a designer and self-taught as an artist, and interned with Matthew Barney in 2008. He also worked with Bernard Wilhelm. He uses collage and found objects in his work. Vogue described his work as drawing "on a surreal and dreamlike imaginarium populated by singular, mysterious and often monstrous creatures." His work has been exhibited at the Galerie Gabrielle Maubrie and the Fondation d'entreprise Ricard in Paris, France and Lille 3000.
- Fossi, Michelle. "Théo Mercier". People. Italian Vogue. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- "NYC: Theo Mercier Opening Show". Other Events. Fader. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- "The Plastic out of the Wood: Theo Mercier". Young designers (in French). Paris-Lifestyle. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- Tann, Nick. "Martine Aubry, mayor of Lille, visits the exhibition called "Desesperanza"". The Dark Room. Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- Rossignol, Pascal. "Photo". Photos. Yahoo!. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- Official website
- Théo Mercier remonte les Corridors du temps au château de Parentignat (in French)
- Interview with Mercier in Fascinesh!on
|This article about a French artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|