||Thaísa Daher de Menezes
May 15, 1987 |
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
||1.96 m (6 ft 5 in)
||318 cm (125 in)
||302 cm (119 in)
Thaísa Daher de Menezes (born 15 May 1987 in Rio de Janeiro) or simply known as Thaísa Menezes or Thaísa, is a female professional volleyball player from Brazil.
Menezes won the silver medal with Sollys Osasco at the 2010 FIVB World Club Championship. She also earned the Best Spiker award.
At the 2011 Pan-American Cup, Menezes was awarded with the Best Blocker award, also winning the gold medal with her national team.
Menezes took part of the National Team who win the gold medal at the 2011 Pan American Games held in Guadalajara, Mexico.
In the 2012 FIVB World Grand Prix, Thaísa won the silver medal with her national team and the individual award of Best Blocker.
Menezes was part of the National Team which won the gold medal at the 2012 Olympic Games held in London, UK.
Playing with Sollys Nestlé Osasco, Menezes won the gold medal and the Best Spiker award in the 2012 FIVB Club World Championship held in Doha, Qatar.
- ^ FIVB. "Fenerbahce crowned Women's Club World champions". Retrieved 2010-12-21.
- ^ NORCECA (2011-07-09). "Brazilian Sheilla Castro the MVP of the Pan Am Cup". Retrieved 2011-07-09.
- ^ Confederación Sudamericana de Voleibol (2011-07-10). "Copa Panamericana Femenina: Brasileñas son nuevas reinas" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- ^ FIVB (2011-10-20). "Brazil wins fourth Pan Am Games gold medal". Retrieved 2011-10-20.
- ^ FIVB (2012-07-01). "USA complete World Grand Prix title hat-trick". Retrieved 2012-07-01.
- ^ "Trentino Diatec and Sollys Nestle crowned in Doha". Doha, Qatar: FIVB. 2012-10-19. Retrieved 2012-10-19.