Thailand at the Olympics
|Thailand at the Olympic Games|
Thailand first participated at the Olympic Games in 1952, and has sent athletes to compete in every Summer Olympic Games since then, except when they participated in the American-led boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics. Thailand has also participated in the Winter Olympic Games since 2002. To date, only one person, Prawat Nagvajara, has represented Thailand at the Winter Olympics. Although they have had many winter sport athletes qualify for their respective sports, the NOC has chosen not to send them at this time.
The National Olympic Committee for Thailand was created in 1948 and recognized in 1950.
Medals by Summer Games
|1968 Mexico City||0||0||0||0||-|
|1980 Moscow||did not participate|
|1984 Los Angeles||0||1||0||1||33|
Medals by summer sport
- Category:Olympic competitors for Thailand
- Tropical nations at the Winter Olympics
- Thailand at the Paralympics
- "Olympic Medal Winners". International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 2007-12-18.
- "National Olympic Committee of Thailand". International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 2011-12-04.