Thaitanium, October 2005
|Members||Prinya "Way" Intachai
Khanngoen "Khan" Nuanual
Nay Myo "Day" Thant
Thaitanium (Thai: ไทยเทเนี่ยม) is a Thai-American hip hop music group. Among the first of Thai rap artists, the group formed in 2000 by K.H. - Khanngoen "Khan" Nuanual, P. Cess - Prinya "Way" Intachai, Sunny Day - Nay Myo "Day" Thant. The group has released five albums and has performed for the MTV Asia Awards and was an opening act for 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg, as Justice was absent from the Together Festival 2013 in Bangkok.
At around the same time, a New York City-born Thai rapper, Day had moved to Thailand and was trying to start a rap scene in Thailand. When Khan and Day returned to Thailand, they met Way and Thaitanium was formed.
Their first two albums, AA and Thai Riders, were produced and recorded in New York City, and released in Thailand in 2000 and 2002. Subsequent album releases cemented the group's popularity in Thailand, where it was played in night clubs, bars and at music festivals. The group also performed the soundtrack to the Thai film Province 77, about Thai people living in Los Angeles.
Thaitanium was featured on "Dangerous", a track by Thai pop singer Tata Young in 2005. The group performed at the 2006 MTV Asia Awards, joining Simon Webbe in a performance of "No Worries." The group also opened for Fort Minor and 50 Cent in a concert in February 2006 at Aktiv Square, Mueang Thong Thani in Bangkok. The group then released its fifth album, Thailand's Most Wanted, and supported it with its first solo concert, "MTV Live: Thaitanium Uncensored" in 15 November 2006 at BEC-TERO Hall.
Thaitanium come to concert in many countries such as USA. , England, Australia, Laos, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia. Thaitanium have feat. With M-Flo from Japan, project tom yum sa mu rai with Yushiro Tanaka now this album be on sale in Japan. Now Thaitanium invite Nas that is the best of the hip hop band from USA. To change their experience.
Currently the Thaitanium members are working on other projects beside their music, Khun and Day's started his own clothing line called "9Face", Way and DJ.Buddha's as well has also started his own called "Never Say Cutz" and "Reven" Thaitanium's new Album called "Still Resisting" was released on June 8, 2010. It includes hit songs such as "Long Loey (หลงเลย) [Feat. แบงค์ Clash & สิงห์ Sqweez Animal]," and "Yapper"
Khaneng Nuenuan or Khan or King of Da Hustle birth on 4 September 1976. His hobbies are listening to music, read a book. Style of music that he likes are hip hop, Rap, Jazz, Reggae. Favorite sports are Basketball and Skateboard. If Khan doesn’t be singer he will be the songwriter. Jumrut Tutsanalawat or Day or Sunny Day. Birth on 25 September 1976. Day also have Burmese race. His hobby is listening to music.Styles of music that he likes are hip hop and Jazz. Favorite sports are Basketball and Skateboard. If Day doesn’t be singer he will be estate agent. Prinya Intachai or Way or P CESS. Birth on 10 January 1981. His hobbies are playing sport and listening to music. Style of music that he likes is hip hop. Favorite sport is Basketball.Way want to be the actor. Now Way married with Nana Rybena , Now Nana is pregnant with twins for 3 months.
- Presenter of advertising mobile i-mobile309.
- Aambassador of Toyota Yaris Me and present of Yaris Me.
- Create 2 songs with 2 AA for Coke advertising named Song Kran and Coca Cola also those songs are in the album Back At It : The Compilation Vol.2
- AA (2000)
- Thai Riders (2002)
- Province 77 (movie soundtrack) (2003)
- R.A.S. (Resisting Against da System) (2004)
- Thailand's Most Wanted (2006)
- Flipside (2008)
- Thaitanium Limited Edition (2008)
- 2010: Still Resisting
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 1
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 2
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 3
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 4
- Thaitanium Mix Tape: The Collection
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 5
- Thaitanium Mix Tape Volume 6
- "Dangerous", Tata Young, Dangerous Tata (2005)
- "Love Me, Hate the Game", M-Flo loves Chan, Thaitanium, Edison Chen, Ryohei Cosmicolor (2007)
- "Won (Remix)" The Peach Band
- "No.1 Lady" Panadda Ruangwut
- "Sam-red-eang" Kidnapper
- "Knock Knock" Gift-Monotone
- "Seang-Tee-Tam-Ha" Sleeping Sheep
- "Hey Lover" Nop Ponchamni
- "Let's Get Down" Golf-Mike Feat.Khan Thaitanium, Get Ready (2008)
- "Ja" Sek Loso Feat. Khan Thaitanium(2010)
- "Hey Sexy" CASH, CASH (2008)
- "Ruang-Tam-Ma-Da" Super Strings feat.Way Thaitanium, Kalawitat(2008)
- "Marabahaya", E.A.R. Project
- "Southeast A", E.A.R. Project
- "My Lady" ,Suburbian, ONE
- "Ja-Jeeb-Ko-Bok-Na" Nanny Bell Girly berry
"Long Loey", Bank Clash(2010)
- "Mahanakorn Bangkok Cit", Thaitanium Ft.Da Endorphine ( December 2010)
- MTV Asia Awards 2006 - Most popular singer branch
- Fast Awards - Best Group of the year.
- Seed Awards - Best Group of The Year
- See San Awards - Best Hip Hop Album of The Year
- AVIMA 2009 - Best Hip Hop Group with Dice & K9 (Mobbstarr) from Philippine
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- Klangboonkrong, Manta. November 10, 2006. "Thaitanium's mettle", The Nation, Weekend, Page 6 (print edition).
- http://entertainment.th.msn.com/Photos/Celebs/photo.aspx?cp-documentid=3526380 (translated) September 5, 2012. "Profile"
- http://www.thaitanium.biz September 5, 2012. "Guest appearances and advertising"
- http://board.postjung.com/500764.html. (translated) September 6,2012. "Awards"
- http://artist.you2play.com/about/thaitanium (translated) September 6, 2012. "Concert"
- http://iheartlakorns.com/2012/08/nana-is-pregnant-with-twins September 6,2012. "Nana is pregnant"
- "MTV Asia Awards 2006 honours the best from West and East with revolutionary duets and world debut performances", MTV, May 6, 2006.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thaitanium.|