|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008)|
|Written by||P. Padmarajan|
K. G. Menon
|Music by||M. G. Radhakrishnan
Thakara (Prathap Pothan) is an orphan. He is mentally immatured but clean hearted. He has a close relationship with Subhashini (Surekha), the dream girl of the village. Thakara was betrayed by the words of Chellappanashari (Nedumudi Venu) and indulges in a physical relationship with Subhashini. Subhashini's father Mathu Mooppan (K. G. Menon) finds out their relation and beats Thakara unconscious. Thakara, fully filled with revenge on Mooppan, runs away. Once he earns enough money to buy a knife, he returns and kills Mooppan. Subhashini refuses to go with Thakara, who proposes her after killing her father. With no way to escape, Thakara finds his end in front of a running train.
- Prathap Pothan as Thakara
- Surekha as Subhashini
- Nedumudi Venu as Chellappanasari
- K. G. Menon as Mathu Mooppan
- Anirudhan as Pullai
- Sreelatha Namboothiri as Kamakshi
- Santha Devi as Subhashini's Mother
- K. P. A. C. Lalitha gave voice to the characters played by Surekha and Santha Devi.
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|