From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Biota (flora, fauna)
- Thaleia (gastropod), a gastropod genus
- Thalia (plant), a genus of plants belonging to the family Marantaceae
- The Thalians, (founded in 1955) a California based charitable group
- Thalian Association, (founded in 1788) a North Carolina based organization that promotes the arts
- Thalian Hall Association, a Wilmington, North Carolina based charitable group that oversees the Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts
- In ancient Greek mythology:
- Thalía, a Mexican singer and actress
- Thalia Assuras (born February 5, 1951), anchor of energyNOW!, a TV news-magazine and opinion program produced by the American Clean Skies Foundation
- Thalia Pellegrini (born 16 August 1978), a British television presenter
- Thalia Zedek (born 1961), an American singer and guitarist
- Thalia Carrillo (born 1993), a Mexican American conspiracy theorist
- 23 Thalia, an asteroid
- Thalia Awards
- Thalia (journal)
- HMS Thalia, the name of three ships of the Royal Navy
- Renault Thalia, a sedan version of Renault Clio, sold in some countries as Renault Symbol
- Thalia, the book written by Arius to defend the position he held in 325 at the First Council of Nicea
- Thalia (bookstore chain), a German retailer with outlets in Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Thalia (Percy Jackson), a fictional character from Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
- Thalia wine, Portuguese wine made from the Trebbiano grape
- Staff. "The Thalians, History". The Thalians. Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- Staff. "While groups bear ‘Thalian' name, their goals are different". Star News Online. Retrieved 9 October 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.