Thames (production company)
|Founded||1 January 2012|
|Key people||Richard Holloway
owned by Bertelsmann)
Thames is a British television production company, formerly Talkback Thames. It is a brand used by FremantleMedia UK (part of the RTL Group, which in turn is owned by Bertelsmann), along with Retort, Talkback and Boundless.
In November 2011, it was announced that Talkback Thames would split into four brands under the parent company of FremantleMedia UK. The name Thames was revived from Thames Television after being inactive for nearly nine years.
- 1001 Things You Should Know - A Thames Scotland production for Channel 4.
- All New Blockbusters - A Thames production for Challenge.
- All Star Family Fortunes - Formerly, a Talkback Thames production for ITV.
- Break the Safe - A Thames Scotland production for BBC One.
- Britain's Got Talent - Formerly, a Talkback Thames production in association with SYCOtv for ITV.
- Let's Get Gold - A Thames production in association with Superhero TV for ITV.
- Take Me Out - Formerly, a Talkback Thames production for ITV.
- That Dog Can Dance - A Thames production in association with SYCOtv for ITV.
- The X Factor - Formerly, a Talkback Thames production in association with SYCOtv for ITV.