|Full name||Thanduyise Abraham Khuboni|
|Date of birth||22 May 1986|
|Place of birth||Clermont, South Africa|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|Mpumalanga Black Aces|
|2014–||Mpumalanga Black Aces||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 November 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Khuboni spent his youth career at a number of local amateur clubs before joining Golden Arrows in 2006. He was part of the Arrows team that won the 2009 MTN 8 Cup. Khuboni played in every minute of Arrows' 30 games in the 2011–12 season. In January 2013, Khuboni was linked with a transfer to an unnamed German Bundesliga club as his contract was expiring at the end of the season. Arrows subsequently exercised a 1-year option they had on his contract, thus tying him to the club until the end of the 2013–14 season.
Khuboni made his international debut for South Africa on 27 January 2010 in a 3–0 victory against Zimbabwe in a friendly match played in Durban. He was part of the South African squad for the 2010 FIFA World Cup and played in their final group stage match against France.
- "T. Khuboni". Soccerway. Retrieved 16 April 2014.
- "The 2700 club". Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "German club eyeing Khuboni". Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Khuboni At Arrows Until 2014". Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Bafana Bafana: class of 2010". Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "World Cup 2010 Group A: Final 23-man squads announced". Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Parreira gives Teko the boot". Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- Thanduyise Khuboni at National-Football-Teams.com