From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thane is a city in Maharashtra, India.
Thane may also refer to:
- Thegn, an English term for a retainer or official of a king or lord in medieval England and Scandinavia
- Thane (Scotland), a hereditary non-military tenant of the Crown in medieval Scotland
- Thane (Juneau), Alaska, United States
- Thane (Lok Sabha constituency), a Lok Sabha parliamentary constituency
- Elswyth Thane (1900–1984), American romance novelist
- Lucy Thane (21st century), American documentary filmmaker
- Given names
- Thane Baker (born 1931), American former athlete
- Thane Bettany (born 1930), English actor
- Thane Campbell (1895–1978), Prince Edward Island politician and jurist
- Thane Camus (born 1970), French American screen actor
- Thane Gustafson, political scientist
- Thane Houser (1891–1967), American racecar driver
- Thane Maynard, wildlife expert
- Thane Rosenbaum, American novelist
- HMS Thane (D48), a Bogue class aircraft carrier
- Thane, the marble figure in the Titanic Memorial, Belfast
- Thane (2011 Cyclone), Thane, a 2011 Cyclone in South India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.