From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up thanks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thanks may refer to:
- Gratitude, an attitude of expression of thankfulness
- Thanks (TV series), a 1999 American sitcom
- Thanks (film), a 2011 American film
- Thanks, an album by w-inds.
- Thanks, 2013 album by Shelby Lynne
- Thanks Marty Grosz 2004
- Thanks Ivan Neville 2003
- "Thanks", song by Shelby Lynne from the album Thanks
- "Thanks", by Bing Crosby from Too Much Harmony#Soundtrack composed by Arthur Johnston (composer) & Sam Coslow
- "Thanks", song by it:Lucia Altieri 1966
- "Thanks", song by Jack Hammer (songwriter) 1966
- "Thanks", song by J. Vincent Edwards 1969
- "Thanks", song by Freedom (band) 1971
- Thanks!, Japanese song by GAM
- "Thanks", song by Bill Anderson 1975
- "Thanks", song by band James Gang from James Gang Rides Again 1970
- "Thanks", by Waylon Jennings Composed by Bill Martin (musician) & Phil Coulter
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thanks.|
- All pages beginning with "Thanks"
- All pages with titles containing "Thanks"
- Thankful (disambiguation)
- Thank God (disambiguation)
- Thank You (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.