From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Thanksgiving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada.
Thanksgiving may also refer to:
Film and television
- Thanksgiving (2004 film), a 2004 short film
- Thanksgiving (2006 film), a 2006 horror short film
- "Thanksgiving" (Family Guy), an episode of the TV series Family Guy
- "Thanksgiving" (Heroes), an episode of the TV series Heroes
- "Thanksgiving" (That '70s Show episode), an episode of the TV series That '70s Show
- "Thanksgiving" (Glee), an episode of the TV series Glee
- "Thanksgiving", a fake trailer directed by Eli Roth as part of the movie Grindhouse
- Thanksgiving (novel), a book by Michael Dibdin
- Thanksgiving (band), a moniker used by Adrian Orange
- "Thanksgiving Day", a song by Do As Infinity released on the album Minus V
- Thanksgiving Candle, a monument in the Republic of Moldova
- Songs of thanksgiving, a series of daily prayers in Judaism
- NFL on Thanksgiving Day, a series of American football games played on Thanksgiving Day in the United States
- Thanksgiving offering, an offering historically made in the Jewish temple
- Labor Thanksgiving Day, a Japanese national holiday on November 23 commemorating cooperation between labor and production
- Victory and Homeland Thanksgiving Day, a Croatian national holiday on August 5 as a memorial to it War of Independence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thanksgiving.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.