That's My Boy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's My Boy may refer to:
In film and television:
- That's My Boy (1932 film) – an American college football drama starring Richard Cromwell, Dorothy Jordan, Mae Marsh and John Wayne
- That's My Boy (1951 film) – an American comedy starring Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis
- That's My Boy (2012 film) – an American comedy starring Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg
- That's My Boy (American TV series) – a 1954 CBS sitcom based on the 1951 Martin and Lewis film
- That's My Boy (British TV series) – a 1981 to 1986 sitcom made by Yorkshire Television for ITV; starring Mollie Sugden, Christopher Blake and Jennifer Lonsdale
- "That's My Boy" – a song by Stan Freberg from A Child's Garden of Freberg (1957)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.