|Also known as||That's Showbusiness with Mike Smith|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||7|
|No. of episodes||140|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original run||27 May 1989– 8 July 1996|
|Related shows||Telly Addicts|
That's Showbusiness is a television quiz show with celebrity teams answering questions about the entertainment industry. It was presented by Mike Smith. Between 1989 and 1993 it was shown on a Saturday evening but for the final three series on a Monday evening. The subtitle "with Mike Smith" was added during the later years of broadcast.
Initially, two teams of three, with team captains Kenny Everett and Gloria Hunniford competed, however, in the later series there were no team captains, just two teams of two celebrities. The quiz was split into various rounds and scoring was usually two points per answer or one point if offered across to the opposing team for a bonus. The rounds altered slightly from series to series. The following featured significantly:
- Three Questions - based on a comedy clip.
- Romantic Triangles - where the teams must try and guess which celebrity two other celebrities had been romantically involved with.
- Guess which of these three people said this particular quote
- Movie - Each team member would see a clip of a classic or newly released film and asked relevant questions on the film and/or its stars.
- Videoke - Each team would sing along to a music video or performance, the video would fade out and hopefully when it's faded back in again they would be in the right place.
- "Quickfire" - 12 themed questions to be answered alternately by teammates within one minute.