From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's What I Say: John Scofield Plays the Music of Ray Charles is a Ray Charles tribute album by John Scofield.
- "What'd I Say"
- "Sticks And Stones"
- "I Don't Need No Doctor"
- "Cryin' Time"
- "I Can't Stop Loving You"
- "Hit The Road Jack"
- "Talkin' 'Bout You/I Got A Woman"
- "Unchain My Heart (Part 1)"
- "Let's Go Get Stoned"
- "Night Time Is the Right Time"
- "You Don't Know Me"
- "Georgia On My Mind"
- John Scofield - guitar, finger snapping
- Dr. John - piano, vocals
- Aaron Neville - vocals
- Larry Goldings - Hammond organ, vibes, Wurlitzer
- Howard Johnson - baritone saxophone
- Alex Foster - tenor saxophone
- Vaneese Thomas - background vocals, hand clapping
- Lisa Fischer - background vocals, hand clapping
- Warren Haynes - vocals, slide guitar
- Manolo Badrena - percussion, tambourine, timbales, Spanish vocals
- Earl Gardner - trumpet
- David Newman - tenor saxophone
- Keith O'Quinn - trombone
- Mavis Staples - vocals
- Willie Weeks - Bass, Ampeg Baby Bass
- John Mayer - acoustic guitar, electric guitar, vocals
- Meegan Voss - background vocals
- Steven "Steven J." Jordan - drums, tambourine, background vocals, hand clapping, finger snapping