From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up the in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The is the definite article in English.
The may also refer to:
- The (Cyrillic), a Cyrillic letter used in the Bashkir and Chuvash language
- Ṭhē, a letter of the Arabic alphabet
- The (surname), alternative spelling of the Chinese surname Zheng commonly used in Indonesia
- The The, a British music group
- The..., an EP by JYJ
- "The", an episode of the Adult Swim animated television series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)", a 2011 song by will.i.am
- The, an imprint of the German group VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
- THE (disambiguation)
- Thee, an English pronoun, a form of thou
- Thee (film), a 1981 Indian Tamil film
- Thee (2009 film), an Indian Tamil film
- Teh, an Internet slang neologism
- Ћ, a proposed abbreviation to 'the'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.