The 317th Platoon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The 317th Platoon|
|Directed by||Pierre Schoendoerffer|
|Produced by||Georges de Beauregard
|Written by||Pierre Schoendoerffer|
|Editing by||Armand Psenny|
|Running time||100 minutes|
The 317th Platoon (French: La 317e Section) is a 1965 French war film during the French Vietnam war (1946-1954) directed by Pierre Schoendoerffer. It was entered into the 1965 Cannes Film Festival where it won the award for Best Screenplay.
- Jacques Perrin as Le sous-lieutenant Torrens
- Bruno Cremer as L'adjutant Willsdorf
- Pierre Fabre as Le sergent Roudier
- Manuel Zarzo as Le caporal Perrin
- Boramy Tioulong as Le sergent supplétif Ba Kut
- "Festival de Cannes: The 317th Platoon". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-03-01.
|This article related to a French film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|