The three B's (Bross, Bob and Bernard) had previously recorded together in 1985 on Bob Cunningham's only album as leader Walking Bass, and Purdie, Carrie Smith, and Bross Townsend had previously performed together at the Brooklyn Academy of Music's 100 Years of Jazz and Blues festival in 1992.
- 1993: After Hours with The 3B's – additional personnel: Carrie Smith (vocals); Houston Person (tenor saxophone); Fred Smith (trumpet).
- 1994: Soothin' n Groovin' with The 3B's – additional personnel: Eunice Newkirk (vocals); Donny Albano, Bucky Pizzarelli (guitar); Rob Paparozzi (harmonica); Houston Person (saxophone); Fred Smith (trumpet);
- Lord, Tom (2000) The jazz discography, Volume 23, p. T-380. Lord Music At Google Books. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
- McDonald, Steven. Review at Allmusic. Allmusic. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
- Holmes, Terrell Kent. "Bob Cunningham: Walking Bass (2004)" All About Jazz. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
- Watrous, Peter (1992) "Pop/Jazz: Jazz Series With Something for Everyone" The New York Times. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
|This article on a United States jazz band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|