The Accidental (band)
|Labels||Thrill Jockey Records|
|Past members||Stephen Cracknell
The Accidental were a folk band from the United Kingdom, made up of members of The Bicycle Thieves, Tunng and The Memory Band. The band members were Stephen Cracknell of The Memory Band, Sam Genders of Tunng, Hanna Caughlin of The Bicycle Thieves and singer-songwriter Liam Bailey. Other members of The Memory Band and harpist Serafina Steer also contributed. Their debut album, There Were Wolves, was recorded in Cracknell's London apartment with a computer and a pair of microphones, and was released by Thrill Jockey Records in April 2008.
- There Were Wolves (Thrill Jockey Records, 2008)
- The Accidental: There Were Wolves < Music | PopMatters
- Edwards, Mark (20 April 2008). "The accidental There Were Wolves The Sunday Times Review". The Times (London). Retrieved 25 May 2010.
- Parker, Tristan (20 June 2008). "The Accidental - Brighton Hanbury Ballroom". Clash (magazine). Retrieved 2009-05-05.
- The Accidental Aren’t Quite Another Wolf Band
- The Accidental: 'Wolves' : NPR Music
|This article on a United Kingdom band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|