The Address Downtown Dubai
|The Address Downtown Dubai|
|العنوان وسط المدينة دبي|
Looking up at the Address Downtown Dubai from the Dubai Fountain
|Former names||The Address Downtown Burj Dubai|
|Architectural style||Art Deco|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Architectural||302.2 m (991 ft)|
|Top floor||228.3 m (749 ft)|
|Floor area||178,000 m2 (1,920,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
Arab Technical Construction
|Number of rooms||626 rooms
The Address Downtown Dubai, formerly The Address Downtown Burj Dubai, (Arabic: العنوان وسط المدينة دبي) is a 63-story, 302.2 m (991 ft) supertall hotel and residential skyscraper in the Burj Dubai Development Area of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the 19th tallest building in the city. The tower is another supertall structure in the massive development named Downtown Dubai, which includes the centerpiece supertall building, the Burj Khalifa. The tower was topped out in April 2008, becoming the 6th-tallest building in Dubai and the 36th-tallest in the world. The AED845 million tower was completed in September 2008.
The 5* hotel and residential compound features 196 rooms and 626 serviced apartments.
- The Address Downtown Dubai at CTBUH Skyscraper Database
- The Address Downtown Dubai at Emporis
- The Address Downtown Dubai at SkyscraperPage
- The Address Downtown Dubai at Structurae
- "The Address Downtown Dubai". Arabtec Construction, L.L.C. 3 January 2011. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- The Address Downtown Dubai
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Address Downtown Dubai.|