The Adventures of Hyperman
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (May 2012)|
|The Adventures of Hyperman|
|Written by||David Finley
|Directed by||Bert Ring|
|Voices of||Steve Mackall
|Theme music composer||Eric Allaman|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13 (List of episodes)|
|Production company(s)||Sunbow Productions|
|Distributor||Columbia Pictures Television
Columbia TriStar Domestic Television
Sony Pictures Television
|Original run||October 14, 1995– August 10, 1996|
The program is based on an educational computer game of the same name. The property was created by Kevin O'Donnell, Ken Corr and Crag Southard. It was released as a CD-Rom game by IBM prior to running as an animated series.
- Steve Mackall as Hyperman
- Max Casella as Studd Puppy
- Maurice LaMarche as Kidd Chaos/Comptroller
- Frank Welker as Entrobe
- Mayim Bialik as Brittany Bright
- Tamera Mowry as Emma C. Squared
- Neil Ross as the Narrator
- "The Incredible Lightness of Beano/Stuck on You"
- "Guess Who's Coming to Earth/The Evil Brian"
- "Cosmonot/The Brain Game"
- "Robotot/Foul Weather Friend"
- "Emma is History/Appalling 13"
- "Have a Hyper Christmas!/The Good, the Bad and the Emmas"
- "Darwinator/Studd Puppy Come Home"
- "E. Brian Strangelove/Hypermeddling Made Easy"
- "Some Like It Hotter/You Dirty Rats"
- "Immaculate Man/Book 'Em Studdo"
- "Wanted: Dead or Alive... Oh What the Heck, Dead's Fine/Hyperness Is Only Skin Deep"
- "Oceans a Leavin'"
- "Two's a Crowd/The Promotion"
- The Adventures of Hyperman at the Internet Movie Database
- The Adventures of Hyperman at the Big Cartoon DataBase
|This animated television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|