The African Queen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The African Queen may refer to:
- The African Queen (novel), a 1935 novel by C.S. Forester
- The African Queen (film), a 1951 film adaptation starring Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn
- African Queen (boat), the vessel used in the film
- "African Queen" (song), a song by 2face Idibia from Face 2 Face
- "African Queen", a song by Belgian pop group Allez Allez
- "African Queen", a version of Billy Ocean's song "Caribbean Queen"
- African Queen, a cultivar of Osteospermum, a member of the sunflower family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.