From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Alchemist)
|Look up alchemist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An alchemist is a person who practices alchemy. Alchemist may also refer to:
People and groups
- The Alchemist (musician), a hip hop music producer and rapper
- Alchemist (band), an Australian progressive metal band
- Alchemist Brewery, an American brewery
- Alchemist (company), a Japanese based company that develops
- Johann der Alchimist, Margrave of Brandenburg, 1440 to 1464
Books and stories
- The Alchemist (novel), the translated title of a 1988 allegorical novel by Paulo Coelho
- The Alchemist (play), a play by Ben Jonson
- The Alchemist, a novel by Donna Boyd
- "The Alchemist" (short story), a short story by H. P. Lovecraft
- The Alchemist (novelette), a science fiction novelette by Charles L. Harness
- The Alchemists, a science fiction novel by Geary Gravel
- Fullmetal Alchemist, the English title of a series of Japanese manga and anime created by Hiromu Arakawa
- The Neutronium Alchemist, the second book in The Night's Dawn Trilogy by Peter F. Hamilton
- Element Lad, a comic superhero sometimes known by the codename "Alchemist"
- The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, a fantasy novel by Michael Scott
- The Alchemist one of the villains in the VeggieTales spinoff series, Larry Boy: The Animated Series.
- Alchemist, Australian progressive metal band from Canberra whose style combines death metal, progressive rock, psychedelic, Eastern, Aboriginal and electronic influences.
- The Alchemist, American record producer and DJ
- The Alchemist (Witchcraft album), the third album by Swedish doom metal band Witchcraft
- The Alchemist (Avatar album), the 1996 debut album of Romanian death metal band Avatar
- The Alchemist (Home album), the 1973 album released by Home, a British rock band
- The Alchemist (Philip Pickett album), a solo album released in 1998 by Philip Pickett
- "Alchemist", a track sung by Russell Watson on the album Amore Musica
- "The Alchemist", a song by Bruce Dickinson from the 1998 album, The Chemical Wedding
- "The Alchemist" By Iron Maiden (including Bruce Dickinson) on the 2010 album, The Final Frontier
- The Alchemist (John Zorn album), the 2014 album by composer John Zorn
- "Alchemist" An album by Aleksander 'Savant' Vinter.
- The Alchemist (film), a 1986 horror film
- The Alchemist (2009 film), a film scheduled for release in 2009
- The Alchemist (play), a 17th-century play by Ben Jonson
- The Alchemist (painting), a 17th-century painting of an alchemical laboratory by David Teniers the Younger
- Alchemist (video game), a 1983 ZX Spectrum game
- The Alchemist, a recurring character on The Venture Bros.
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! has a character called The Alchemist
- Alchemist, a recurring job class in the Final Fantasy series
- SS Alchymist, a British coaster
- List of alchemists
- List of chemists – includes some alchemists
- List of occultists – includes several alchemists
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.