From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Almighty)
|Look up Almighty or almighty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Almighty is an Abrahamic term for God. See Omnipotent
Almighty may also refer to:
- The Almighty (band), a Scottish rock band formed in 1988
- The Almighty (Oh My Goddess!), a character in the anime/manga series Oh My Goddess!
- The Almighty (CAS), term given by the United States Marines for close air support
- Almighty Records Ltd, a Hi-NRG remix and music producing company based in London, UK
- Almighty Voice, a lacrosse player who competed in the 1904 Olympics
- Almighty dollar, an idiom often used to satirize an obsession for material wealth
- Bruce Almighty, a 2003 American fantasy-comedy film
- Evan Almighty, a 2007 American fantasy-comedy film and sequel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Almighty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.