The Amazigh Cultural Association in America
The Amazigh Cultural Association in America (ACAA) is a non-profit organization established in the New Jersey state, US. This organization's goal is to promote the Amazigh (Berber) language and culture in the world, based on the fact that, due to the North African emigration, today there are people of Amazigh origin worldwide. However, the partnership focuses mainly in the North Africa and United States, country where have his headquarters.
The partnership aims to strengthen and revive the Berber culture. The association works with other associations, universities and scholars, and promotes information about Berber culture and language in the world.
- North Africa
- North Africans in the United States
- Berber American
- Maghreb Association of North America
- Olivia Miller (November 26, 2008). "A Countries and Their Cultures: Algerian Americans". Countries and their cultures. Retrieved May 22, 2010.
- The World News II: Amazigh Cultural Association in America
- Amazigh Cultural Association in America - Amazigh Cultural
- Camp 2011 Maghreb Association of North America
- Maghreb-American Health Foundation
|This article about an organization in Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|