The American Lawyer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the law magazine. For the book by attorney Johnnie Cochran, see Johnnie Cochran.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012)|
|Based in||New York City|
- The annual "AmLaw 100" and "AmLaw 200" surveys, which rank United States law firms by number of attorneys, profits per partner, and overall revenue
- "The View From the Top" (annual poll of law firm chairpersons)
- "Corporate Scorecard"
Law.com, the website of The American Lawyer, publishes daily headline news of the legal business around the world.
- Kleman, former Consumer Reports editor, hired as editor of American Lawyer
- Blumenthal, Jeff (May 4, 2012), Per-lawyer revenue up, Philadelphia Business Journal, bizjournals.com, retrieved May 16, 2012
Citation partially supports content of line item
- AmericanLawyer.com: About us
- About AmericanLawyer.com and The American Lawyer magazine
|This article about a legal magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.