From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Americano)
|Look up americano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Americano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Americano may refer to
- Caffè Americano, a style of coffee prepared by adding hot water to espresso
- Americano Creek, a river in Sonoma County, California
- The Americano (1916 film), a 1916 film directed by John Emerson
- The Americano (1955 film), a 1956 film directed by William Castle
- Americano (2005 film), a 2005 film
- Americano (2011 film), a 2011 film
- ""Americano" (song)", a song by Lady Gaga
- "Tu Vuò Fà L'Americano", a 1956 song by Italian singer Renato Carosone
- "Americano", a cover of the Carosone song by The Brian Setzer Orchestra from the album Vavoom!
- "We No Speak Americano", a 2010 song by Yolanda Be Cool and DCUP sampling the Carosone song
- Americano (cocktail), a cocktail composed of Campari, sweet vermouth, and club soda
- Americano Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football (soccer) club from Campos dos Goytacazes, Rio de Janeiro
- Sport Club Americano, a defunct Brazilian football (soccer) club from Santos, São Paulo
- Sport Club Americano (Porto Alegre),a defunct Brazilian football (soccer) club from Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul
- Americano, another name for the figure-four armlock used in martial arts
- Americano (apéritif), a variety of apéritif.
- Americanum (disambiguation)
- Americanus (disambiguation)
- Americana (disambiguation)
- Americain (disambiguation)
- American (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.