From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Antlers)
|Look up antler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An antler is the large horn-like appendage of deer or related species.
Antler may also refer to:
- Antler (poet) (born 1946), American poet who lives in Wisconsin
Towns and Cities:
- Antler, Saskatchewan
- Antler, North Dakota
- Antlers, Oklahoma
- Antler, West Virginia
- Antler No. 61, Saskatchewan, a rural municipality in Canada
In Martial Arts:
- Deer Horn Knives, a martial arts weapon sometimes called deer antlers.
- Antler Luggage, a brand of suitcase
- Antlers (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal moose made by Ty, Inc
- Antlers Hotel (Kingsland, Texas), a hotel and resort on the Colorado River in Kingsland, Llano County, Central Texas
- The Antlers (University of Missouri), a student cheering section at University of Missouri basketball games
- The Antlers (band), an indie rock band based in Brooklyn
- Kashima Antlers, a J. League football team
- Antler Peak, a prominent mountain peak in Yellowstone National Park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.