From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Architects)
Architect may refer to:
- Architect, a professional trained in the planning, design, and supervision of the construction of buildings
- A designer or person responsible for any complex endeavor, in which the term architecture is employed metaphorically
- Systems architect, a systems engineer responsible for the "architecture" of a computer hardware or software project
- Architect (band), an American hardcore band
- Architect, a musical side project by Daniel Myer of Haujobb
- Architects (American band), an American rock band from Kansas City, Missouri
- Architects (British band), a metalcore band from Brighton, UK.
- Architects (song), a single from melodic hardcore band Rise Against's sixth studio album.
- Architect (magazine), an American magazine
- The Architect (film), a 2006 film in which architect Leo Waters (Anthony LaPaglia) is confronted by angry residents of a housing complex that he designed
- Little Richard, known as "the architect of rock and roll"
- Karl Rove, known as "The Architect", a nickname given by President George W. Bush
- Fictional characters
- Architect (The Matrix), a character in the latter two Matrix films
- Architect, a character in both Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening (video game) and Dragon Age: The Calling (novel by David Gaider)
- Architect (role variant), the name for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality type INTP
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.