From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Argus may refer to:
- The Argus (Melbourne), a defunct newspaper from Melbourne, Australia
- Bradford Telegraph and Argus (Bradford, Yorkshire), a newspaper in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- The Argus (Brighton), a newspaper in East Sussex, England
- The Argus, the former name of the Cape Argus, a newspaper in Cape Town, South Africa
- The Argus (Dundalk), a newspaper in Dundalk, Ireland
- The Argus (Fremont), a newspaper in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
- The Hillsboro Argus, a newspaper in Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
- The Argus (Northwestern State University), a literary magazine of Northwestern State University in Louisiana, United States
- The Argus (Thunder Bay), a student newspaper from Lakehead University, in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
- The Argus (Seattle), a defunct newspaper from Seattle, Washington, United States
- South Wales Argus, a daily tabloid newspaper published in Newport, Wales, known locally as The Argus
- The Argus of St. Louis, now called the St. Louis Argus, a newspaper focused on African American issues founded in 1912.
- The Argus, a newspaper in Mount Vernon, Washington
- Virginia Argus and Hampshire Advertiser, a defunct weekly newspaper published in Romney, Virginia (now West Virginia)
- The Argus, the common name of a major cycling event in South Africa, the Cape Argus Cycle Tour
- "The Argus" (song), a song by Ween from their album Quebec
- Argus Leader, a newspaper in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- The Argus Observer, a newspaper in Ontario, Oregon, United States
- Argus (disambiguation)
- Argus Panoptes (the mythological all-seeing giant)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.