|EP by C-Bo|
|Released||May 19, 1994
August 12, 2003 (reissue)
|Genre||West Coast hip hop, Gangsta rap, G-funk|
West Coast Mafia (reissue)
|Producer||Barbara Shannon (exec.), Mike Mosley, Sam Bostic|
The Autopsy is the first EP by American rapper C-Bo, released in 1994 on AWOL Records. It was produced by Mike Mosley and Sam Bostic. It peaked at number 22 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 19 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers. One single was released, "Groovin' On a Sunday". The EP features guest performances from Keak da Sneak & Agerman, together known as Dual Committee, and AWOL Records label-mate Pizzo.
- "Autopsy" - 5:20
- "Murder Man" (featuring Dual Committee) - 4:27
- "America's Nightmare" - 4:42
- "Groovin' On a Sunday" - 4:33
- "Stompin' In My Steel Toes" (featuring Dual Committee) - 5:13
- "Ghetto Flight" (featuring Pizzo) - 4:19
2003 CD reissue bonus tracks
The EP was re-released August 12, 2003 with the following bonus tracks:
- "Until We Blow" (featuring Fed-X and 151) - 3:40
- "Boy to a Man" (featuring Mississippi) - 4:04
|Chart (1994) ||Peak
|U.S. Billboard Top Heatseekers||19|
|U.S. Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums||22|
- Farley, Keith. Review: The Autopsy. Allmusic. Retrieved on 2009-12-29.
- ((( The Autopsy > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums ))). All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2009-12-29.