From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Bachelor)
|Look up bachelor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bachelor is an unmarried man.
Bachelor or The Bachelor may also refer to:
- an unmarried man in general, see Single person
- anyone holding a Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor Apartment House, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D.C.
- Batchelors, a soup company
- Mount Bachelor, a mountain in Oregon, U.S.
- The Bachelor, a reality show
- The Bachelor (1955 film) (Italian: Lo scapolo), an Italian film starring Alberto Sordi
- The Bachelor (1990 film) (Italian: Mio caro dottor Gräsler), an Italian/Hungarian film starring Keith Carradine
- The Bachelor (1999 film), an American film starring Chris O'Donnell and Renée Zellweger
- The Bachelor (album), a 2009 album by Patrick Wolf
- The Bachelors, an Irish band
- The Bachelors (novel), a 1960 novel by Muriel Spark
- The Bachelor Girl (novel) (French: La Garçonne), a 1922 novel by Victor Margueritte
- "Bachelor" (song), a song by D'banj
- Studio apartment or bachelor-style apartment
- Ginuwine...the Bachelor, an album by Ginuwine
- Batchelor (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.