From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Bachelor)
|Look up bachelor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bachelor is an unmarried man, from the old French word "bachelor."
Bachelor or The Bachelor may also refer to:
- Batchelors, a soup company
- Bachelor Express, a public utility bus company, has a basement in Butuan and Davao, by Vallacar Transit Corporation.
- Bachelor Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Mount Bachelor, a mountain in Oregon, U.S.
- Bachelor Apartment House, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D.C.
Film and TV
- The Bachelor, a reality show
- The Bachelor (U.S. TV series), an American reality show
- The Bachelor (UK TV series), a British reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor Canada, a Canadian reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor (Australian TV series), an Australian reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor (Chinese TV series), a 2012 Chinese TV series
- The Bachelor, a 1909 Broadway play by Clyde Fitch, later filmed as A Virtuous Vamp (1919)
- The Bachelor (1955 film) (Italian: Lo scapolo), an Italian film starring Alberto Sordi
- The Bachelor (1990 film) (Italian: Mio caro dottor Gräsler), an Italian/Hungarian film starring Keith Carradine
- The Bachelor (1999 film), an American film starring Chris O'Donnell and Renée Zellweger
- The Bachelors (novel), a 1960 novel by Muriel Spark
- The Bachelors, an Irish band
- Bachelor, a 2008 album by Sippy Gill
- The Bachelor (album), a 2009 album by Patrick Wolf
- Ginuwine...the Bachelor, an album by Ginuwine
- Bachelor No. 2 or, the Last Remains of the Dodo, an album by Aimee Mann
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bachelor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.