The Bad Seed (1985 film)
|The Bad Seed (1985 Film)|
|Directed by||Paul Wendkos|
|Written by||George Eckstein|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011)|
Freak fatal accidents force a widow to realize her precocious 9-year-old daughter was born to kill.
Rachel is a 9-year-old girl who is perfection itself — unless she's crossed or challenged. Several disturbing recent incidents have led Rachel's mother Christine to suspect that her child is a latent murderess. Upon discovering that she herself is the daughter of a convicted killer, Christine becomes convinced that sweet little Rachel is a "bad seed" — an inherent killer who feels no remorse, because she doesn't know any better.
- Blair Brown — Christine Penmark
- Lynn Redgrave — Monica Breedlove
- David Carradine — Leroy Jessup
- Carrie Welles — Rachel Penmark
- Richard Kiley — Richard Bravo
- David Ogden Stiers — Emory Breedlove
- Chad Allen — Mark Daigler
|This article about a 1980s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|