From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Barbarians)
- A barbarian is a historical cultural concept.
- Barbarian F.C. or the Barbarians or Baa-Baas, an invitation-only international Rugby union team, and the inspiration for similarly named teams:
- "The Barbarian", ring name of professional wrestler Sione Vailahi
- In some sports (Underwater Hockey for example), 'Barbarian' may be used refer to an ad hoc team formed from players who do not normally play together but who combine together for a specific tournament competition.
- Bar-Barians, an international Calisthenics community formed in Brooklyn New York
- Barbarian: The Ultimate Warrior, a 1987 fighting game by Palace Software
- Barbarian (Psygnosis), a 1987 platform game by Psygnosis/Melbourne House
- Barbarian (Titus), a 2003 fighting game by Titus
- Barbarian (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in the fantasy game
- A character class in Diablo II and Diablo III
- Barbarian (film), 2003 American film
- The Barbarian (1933 film), starring Ramon Novarro
- The Barbarians (1960 film), starring Jack Palance
- The Barbarians (film), a 1987 American-Italian swords-and-sorcery film
- Terry Jones' Barbarians, a documentary
- The Barbarians (band), a moderately successful American 1960s garage band
- "Barbarian", a song by E-40 from his 2011 album Revenue Retrievin': Graveyard Shift
- "The Barbarian", a piece from Emerson, Lake & Palmer (album), after Béla Bartók's Allegro barbaro
- Barbarians, a series of comics published by Atlas/Seaboard Comics
- Barbaric, fictional superhero from Image Comic's Freak Force
- The Barbarians, an opera by Constantine Koukias based on a poem by Constantine P. Cavafy
- Nationality of or relating to the imaginary nation of Barbaria.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.