From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Barbican)
|Look up barbican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbican is a type of fortified building.
Barbican may also refer to:
- Willoughby House, also known as the Barbican, London
- Barbican (comics), a mutant in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Barbican, Plymouth, England
- Barbican Estate, a residential estate in London
- Barbican Centre, an arts centre in London
- Barbican station on the London Underground
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.