From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Beach may refer to:
- The Beach (novel), a 1996 novel by Alex Garland
- The Beach (film), a 2000 movie based on the novel
- The Beaches, a neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, also commonly known as "The Beach"
- The Beach (radio station), a British commercial radio station
- CHWC-FM, a radio station in Goderich, Ontario, Canada, that identifies as "The Beach"
- "The Beach" (song), a 2003 song by the duo Miss Kittin & The Hacker
- "The Beach" (Avatar: The Last Airbender), an Avatar: The Last Airbender season 3 episode
- The Beach at Adventure Landing, a water park in Mason, Ohio
- "The Beach", an alternate version of the song "Blue Monday" from the band New Order.
- "The Beach", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.