From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Beat (band))
The Beat may refer to:
Film and television
- The Beat (1988 film), an American drama starring William McNamara
- The Beat (2003 film), an American drama starring Jazsmin Lewis
- The Beat (TV series) a 2000s American drama series
- The Beat (Philippine TV series), a current affairs and talk program
- The !!!! Beat, a 1966 American music series.
- The Beat (British band), a British ska band, known in the U.S. as The English Beat
- The Beat (American band), a power-pop band, later known as Paul Collins Beat
- The Beat (American band album), their debut album
- The Beat (Boney James album), 2013 album by Boney James
- "The Beat", a song by Elvis Costello from This Year's Model
- "The Beat", a song by Ima Robot from Monument to the Masses
- The Beat (Sirius), on Sirius Satellite Radio
- CFBT-FM, "The Beat 94.5", in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- CKBT-FM, "91.5 The Beat", in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- DWPL, "The Beat 103.7", in Laoag City, Philippines
- DZTR, "(The) Beat 89.5", in Naga City, Philippines
- KKBT, "100.3 The Beat", in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- WMIB, "103.5 The Beat", in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.
- The Beat, a program on KUOW-FM, Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- The Beat (magazine), a free crime-prevention magazine in London
- The Beat 102.7, a fictional radio station in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV
- Comics Beat, a comics magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.