The Beatles' Long Tall Sally
|The Beatles' Long Tall Sally|
|Studio album by The Beatles|
|Released||11 May 1964|
|Recorded||1963, EMI Studios, London|
|Genre||Rock, rock and roll|
|The Beatles Canadian chronology|
After the release of this album, Beatles' records in Canada would match the group's United States releases, starting with the United Artists version of the A Hard Day's Night album, and, on Capitol, Something New. This was done under orders from Capitol president Alan W. Livingston. Earlier American Beatle album releases were also issued in Canada.
The cover design is almost identical to the US release The Beatles' Second Album.
Track listing 
All songs written by Lennon–McCartney, except where noted.
- Side one
- "I Want to Hold Your Hand"
- "I Saw Her Standing There"
- "You've Really Got a Hold on Me" (Smokey Robinson)
- "Devil in Her Heart" (Richard P. Drapkin)
- "Roll Over Beethoven" (Chuck Berry)
- Side two
- "Long Tall Sally" (Enotris Johnson, Richard Penniman, Robert Blackwell)
- "I Call Your Name"
- "Please Mister Postman" (Robert Bateman, Georgia Dobbins, William Garrett, Fred Gorman, Brian Holland)
- "This Boy"
- "I'll Get You"
- "You Can't Do That"
A stereo version of this album, catalogue number ST-6063, was released in the 1970s, as the original mono release was deleted in 1967.
- "Butcher cover, Canadian - Paul White Letter". Rarebeatles.com. Retrieved 2011-11-23.