The Beatles Story
The Beatles Story is a visitor attraction dedicated to the 1960s rock group The Beatles in Liverpool, England. In 2008, Merseytravel a government owned transit organization purchased the attraction for £8M. An estimated 300,000 visitors attend annually.
- An audio guide in eight languages, narrated by John Lennon's sister Julia.
- John Lennon's round spectacles
- George Harrison's first guitar
- A blue White Album
- The Fab4D Experience, a journey into the music of the Beatles with 3D animation and 4D special effects
- Children's interactive Discovery Zone
- Going Solo areas
- The 'Beatles Hidden Gallery' of previously unseen photographs
- A replica of the Cavern Club
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Beatles Story.|