The Bicycle Thief (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bicycle Thief may refer to:
- Bicycle Thieves (also known as The Bicycle Thief), a 1948 film directed by Vittorio De Sica
- The Bicycle Thief (band), an American alternative rock band
- The Bicycle Thief (Modern Family), an episode of the television series Modern Family
- Bicycle Thieves, a 2013 Indian Malayalam film
- Bicycle theft: Crime done by a thief that targets bicycles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Bicycle Thief.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.