The Big Easy (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Big Easy is a nickname for the American city of New Orleans, Louisiana.
The Big Easy may also refer to:
- The arts
- The Big Easy, a 1970 novel written by James Conaway and published by Houghton Mifflin Co. based on the author's experiences as a police reporter in New Orleans.
- The Big Easy, a 1987 film directed by Jim McBride and shot in New Orleans
- The Big Easy (TV series), a 1996 TV series shot in New Orleans
- Big Easy Express, a 2012 concert-tour documentary film directed by Emmett Malloy about Mumford & Sons, Old Crow Medicine Show and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- Nicknames of people
- Ernie Els, South African professional golfer
- Enda Muldoon, Irish Gaelic footballer
- Nathaniel Lofton, member of the Harlem Globetrotters and 3 time The Amazing Race contestant.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.