The Bigamist (1921 film)
|Directed by||Guy Newall|
|Produced by||George Clark|
|Written by||F.W. Mills Young (novel)
|Distributed by||Stoll Pictures|
The Bigamist is a 1921 British silent romance film directed by Guy Newall and starring Newall, Ivy Duke and Julian Royce. A happily married couple's life is turned upside down when they are approached by a woman also claiming to be the husband's wife.
- Guy Newall as George Dane
- Ivy Duke as Pamela Arnott
- Julian Royce as Herbert Arnott
- Barbara Everest as Blanche Maitland
- A. Bromley Davenport as Richard Carruthers
- Dorothy Scott as Mrs. Carruthers
- Douglas Munro as Proprietor
- Low p.336
- Bamford p.41
- Bamford, Kentom. Distorted Images: British National Identity and Film in the 1920s. I.B. Tauris, 1999.
- Low, Rachael. History of the British Film, 1918-1929. George Allen & Unwin, 1971.
|This article related to a British film of the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|