From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Birds may refer to:
- The Birds (play), by Aristophanes
- The Birds (novel), by Tarjei Vesaas
- The Birds (story), by Daphne du Maurier
- The Birds (1963 film), directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- The Birds (opera), by Walter Braunfels
- Gli Uccelli (The Birds), a suite for small orchestra by Ottorino Respighi
- The Birds (musical), a play by David Cerda and Pauline Pang
- The Birds (band), a British 60s band
- A nickname for the Baltimore Orioles, a Major League Baseball team in the American League East
- A nickname for the Philadelphia Eagles, a National Football League team in the NFC East
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.