The Black Corsair (film)
|The Black Corsair|
|Directed by||Sergio Sollima|
|Music by||Guido De Angelis
Maurizio De Angelis
|Release dates||22 December 1976|
The Black Corsair (Italian: Il corsaro nero also known as The Black Pirate) is an Italian adventure film. It is based on two Emilio Salgari's novels, The Black Corsair and The Queen of the Caribbean.
Filmed by Sollima between Sandokan and Sandokan alla riscossa, the movie presents the same lead actors (Bedi and Andrè), the same film editor (Alberto Gallitti) and the same music-composers (Guido and Maurizio De Angelis).
Emilio di Roccabruna, The Black Corsair, seeks revenge against Governor Van Guld for the murder of his family.
- Kabir Bedi: The Black Corsair
- Carole André: Honorata Van Guld
- Mel Ferrer: Van Guld
- Angelo Infanti: Morgan
- Jackie Basehart: The Red Corsair
- Sal Borgese: Carmaux
- Franco Fantasia: Van Stiller
- Edoardo Faieta: L'Olonnais
- Tony Renis: José
- Sonja Jeannine: Yara
- Mariano Rigillo: Count of Lerma
- Dagmar Lassander: Marquise of Bermejo
- Niccolò Piccolomini: The Green Corsair
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|