From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Block may refer to:
- The Block (Sydney), well-known street block in Redfern, in Sydney.
- United States
- The Outlets at Orange, formerly known as the Block at Orange an open-air shopping and entertainment mall located in Southern California
- The Block (Baltimore), an adult-entertainment area
- The Block (Philippines), one of two annex buildings in SM City North EDSA located in North Avenue, Quezon City
- A set of TV series of similar format:
- The Block (album), the fifth studio album from the New Kids On The Block
- WUAB, a TV station in Cleveland, Ohio known as My43 The Block
- The Block (American Football) - Jerry Kramer's block in the 1967 NFL Championship Game that led to the winning touchdown
- LeBron James's block on Tiago Splitter in game 2 of the 2013 NBA Finals.
- Bloc Québécois, a Canadian political party often referred to as "The Bloc"
- The wooden block used in the beheading of a condemned person with an axe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.