The Boy That Time Forgot
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Boy That Time Fogot|
|Big Finish Productions audio play|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Set between||The Haunting of Thomas Brewster and Time Reef.|
|Release date||July 2008|
In a prehistoric jungle, inhabited by impossible creatures, the Doctor's past comes back to haunt him. The dinosaurs died, but the scorpions survived, and deep in an ancient city, an old friend of the doctor awaits him. Adric, The Scorpion King!
- The Doctor — Peter Davison
- Nyssa — Sarah Sutton
- The Scorpion King — Andrew Sachs
- Mrs Beatrice Mapp — Harriet Walter
- Rupert Von Thal — Adrian Scarborough
- Kranlee — Oliver Senton
- Madam Teegarna — Claire Wyatt
- This play follows on directly from the events of The Haunting of Thomas Brewster.
- Many elements of Adric's first and last TV stories are referenced. The Spiders seen in Full Circle are indirectly mentioned and the events at the end of Earthshock are directly mentioned.
- Beatrice Mapp and Rupert Von Thal return in Magrs' non-Doctor Who novel The Bride That Time Forgot.
- Adric is not played by Matthew Waterhouse
- Andrew Sachs previously played Skagra in the Big Finish 2003 remake of Shada.
- Big Finish Productions - The Boy that Time Forgot
- The Boy that Time Forgot at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
|This Doctor Who-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|