The Brains of the Cosmos
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Brains of the Cosmos|
|EP by Man or Astro-man?|
|Label||Demolition Derby Records|
|Man or Astro-man? chronology|
The Brains of the Cosmos is a Man or Astro-man? 7" EP released on Demolition Derby Records in 1994 and pressed exclusively on black vinyl only. The cover claims this is the "first ever disc entirely recorded in outer space".
- "Electrostatic Brain Field"
- "Mach One"
- "XL-3 (Mezzo Mix)"
- "Cowboy Playing Dead (live)"
- Star Crunch - Illegal Temporal Lobe Telemarketing and Positronic Guitar Simulation
- Coco the Electronic Monkey Wizard - Digitally Enhanced Wernicke's Area with Passive Matrix Screen
- Dr. Deleto and His Invisible Vaportron - Low Frequency Therapy (5-15 Hz) for Random Inflammation of the Hypothalamus
- Birdstuff - Full Frontal Lobotomy
- Man or Astro-man? at Grunnen Rocks
- Line up and instrumentation taken directly from record sleeve